Acceptance of Terms
All content including messages, text, files, images, photos, or other ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
Privacy and Information Disclosure
- You are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service.
- You understand that Best Horses Online is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
- Furthermore, the Website and content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of BHO. BHO makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site.
- Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk.
- You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content
- You agree that under no circumstances will BHO be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You acknowledge that BHO has right to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
You agree not to:
No Spam Policy
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a BHO official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.You acknowledge that BHO may or may not pre-screen content, but that BHO and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any content that is available via the Service. BHO and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by BHO in all other parts of the Service. You acknowledge, consent and agree that BHO may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of BHO, its users and the public. You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by BHO and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. You understand that any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to BHO email addresses or through BHO computer systems, which is expressly prohibited by these Terms, will use or cause to be used servers located in California. Any unauthorized use of BHO computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain federal and state laws, including without limitation the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. 1030 et seq.), Section 502 of the California Penal Code and Section 17538.45 of the California Business and Professions Code. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Limitations on service
You acknowledge that BHO may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that BHO has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that BHO reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that BHO shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Termination of service
You agree that BHO, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if BHO believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Further, you agree that BHO shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination.
Dealings with organizations and individuals
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that BHO shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that BHO is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release BHO, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE BHO WESITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE BHO SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HHS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE BHO SITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HHS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE HHS SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE HHS SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BHO DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE BHO SITE OR THE SERVICE.Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
Limitations of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BHO BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF HHS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE BHO SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE HHS SITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE HHS SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE HHS SITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE BHO SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE HHS SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE HHS SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE HHS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold BHO, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the Terms, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
Besthorsesonline.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted, stored or transmitted to this Web Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with a written notice, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which contains the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of the material, and its specific location on the Web Site, which you claim is infringing the copyright;
Information sufficient to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Web Site can email:email@example.com